Free download add-on Calendar xenforo. Download add-on xenforo Calendar.
This add-on will create a fully integrated Calendar system based on thread information. Each calender entry links back to the thread it was created from.
- Easy to use calendar month and year selection (pic 1).
- Option for Today's Calendar Events sidebar block (pic 2).
- Option for Tomorrow's Calendar Events sidebar block.
- Option for Upcoming Calendar Events sidebar block.
- Add or remove calendar dates directly from Thread Tools (pic 3).
- Thread view shows which calendar dates have been added (pic 4).
- Export feature allows adding to personal calendar (pic 4).
- Thread list shows which threads have calendar entries (pic 5).
- Calendar add allows multiple date selection (pic 6).
- Calendar remove will remove all calendar entries for that thread (pic 7).
- Fully customizable holiday options.
- Thread view permissions honored.
- All phrases start with calendar_ for your convenience.
- Download calendar_v4.7.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Calendar_v4.7.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on located here if you would like to view the Today's Calendar Events in the sidebar:
User Group Permissions:
This determines which user group will see the Calendar.
Calendar Add and Remove All
This allows adding and removing calendar events for any thread. Typically set to Allow for Administrative and Moderating user groups.
Calendar Add and Remove Own
This allows adding and removing calendar events for the thread starter. Typically set to Allow for the Registered user group.
Steps to add a new calendar entry:
Show Export Link option:
- Create a new thread or navigate to existing thread.
- Click Thread Tools.
- Click Calendar Add.
- Select one or a range of dates. Hint hold the shift key to select a range of dates.
- Submit calender event.
The "Show Export Link" option is used for exporting calendar entries to your personal calendar. You will need to copy the vcalendar.php file located in the root part of the Calendar add-on directory to a web viewable directory of your choice.
Example, copy file to:
Once the file is copied to this new location on your server, you need to update the field "Export URL" in the add-ons Options page.
This feature requires Full Friendly URLs.
- Creates a new table called xf_calendar
- Adds a column to xf_thread called